Spring 2004 * THR470 Fundamentals of Film Directing UAF * BIANCA STORY * Group #
I. Dramatic Terms1. What do we need to establish during the exposition?
2. What METHOD Acting and why it's used for Acting for the Camera?
3. Give an example of the plot-oriented script
II. Cinematography1. What is the "Kuleshov' Effect"?
2. List all levels of MOTIONS we use in filmmaking:
3. When and why do we use "dissolve"?
III. Editing1. What is "editing within-the-camera"?
2. What do we call "screen event"?
3. What is "camera motivation"?
IV. Script IdeaWrite a short idea proposal ("9-11"): plot, character(s), message. Use the other side.
Best segment __________
Person your would like to work with again _________
©2004 filmplus.org *
(c)2004-2006 Get Site Info