* 2007-2009 [an error occurred while processing this directive]
[ * ] (stars = importance, according to AA.)
* film.vtheatre.net/video -- film analysis vido page
director.vtheatre.net/video* [ FM - filmmaker directory ]
directing. filmplus.org/video page [ directing 101 ]
Read web.filmplus.org -- about web2.0 updates.
... how to use clips in my video segments of class -- group/list [ longer clips still by DVD, not from the webpages?
... which page to turn into video-embeded dictionary/glossary? film analysis, film directing, general terminology? [ to blog/calendar it as a task ]
... at least, to write about it in film600 files.
... anatoly.org 8.8.07
* filmplus.org/video + video.vtheatre.net
... docs.google.com video page
metacafe.com/channels/anatolant to use for LUL Film [?]
2008 -- playlists @ youtube.com/anatolant :
1. masters [bottom] 15 Videos Fellini, Tarkovsky, Kurosawa, Bergman
4. film 19 Videos film classes 2006
7. film study 27 film study -- film classes, see film and youtube.com/group/filmstudy
... movies and/or films?
videos downloads amazon
2007 -- web-video year
vtheatre.net/video -- directory video.vtheatre.net
... and more.
2008 -- "total director" [ professional amateur instead of auteur cinema ? ... ]
How different this revolt of amateurs from our political amateurs [ democracy ]?
And the "Americal Idol"?
* People Power wired.com : "Now we have armies of amateurs, happy to work for free. Call it the Age of Peer Production. From Amazon.com to MySpace to craigslist, the most successful Web companies are building business models based on user-generated content." ...
"This can all sound a little like, well, í60s-style utopianism. After all, Marx himself believed that the industrial proletariat would revolt against the bourgeoisie, creating a state where the workers own the means of industrial production. Itís easy to see an echo of that in blogosphere triumphalism.
But itís a mistake to equate peer production with anticapitalism. This isnít amateurs versus professionals; itís each benefiting the other. Companies arenít just exploiting free labor; theyíre also creating the tools that give voice to millions. And that rowdy rabble isnít replacing the firm; itís providing the energy that drives a new sort of company, one that understands that talent exists outside Hollywood, that credentials matter less than passion, and that each of us has knowledge thatís valuable to someone, somewhere.
Whoís doing it?
- Chris Anderson"
[ where to continue? filmplus.org/politics? ]
* new pages = video & web2.0
... updates -- summer 2007: THR334 class Fall google.com/group/filmstudy
... filmplus.org/film film directing files + FM (filmmaking, new) directory.
[ vid ] "chase scene" : how many levels of motion?
1. Primary motion (mise-en-scene) : actor(s) motion in front of the camera -- in moving environment (car - subway)
2. Secondary motion -- how camera movies (when "secondary" motion becomes "primary"?)
3. montage -- 3rd level of movement (pure "time-manipulation"? SUBJECTIVE chronotope!)
4. ... [ film theory pages + film600 files ]
... [ for film directing classes only ]
Terminator 2 [ another sample from "movies using films" -- f-language use for story-telling ].
[ vid ]
Terminator (continuity issues) [ curiosity & production issues -- part 2 in directing.filmplus.org ]
... [ vid ] -- removed video clips.
2005-2006 Theatre UAF Season: Four Farces + One Funeral & Godot'06
Copyright © 2007 by filmplus.org. Permission to link to this site is granted.
my books.google.com + scholar.google.com * eCitations *
[ vid ] film analysis (Kubrick) [ voice over - listen ]
1. pay attention to use of secondary motion, especially, tracking shots!
+ other Kubrick's references : Dr. Strange Love and Clock Orange [ clinp : "footdance" -- where on my pages? ].
... issue : POV and subjective camera.
... compare with zooming (!).
... go to youtube.com original post for other parts of the video. "Retro Stuff -- The Shinning" -- 13 parts? ]
... must be on my playlist(s) at youtube.com/anatolant -- film study, film, or directing group? [ link ]
MOVIES : cultural use of film (ART FILM)
Live Writing Advice
Breson film study playlist (youtube.com/anatolant/...)
[ How to use vids (vid = web-video)? ]
Film Analysis/Directing pages:
Akira Kurosawa The Great Way Of Making "RAN"
youtubex.com - downloadable youtube!?
-- from http://mashable.com/2007/05/05/download-youtube-video -- listing ***
youtube.com/anatolant + jumpcut.com/anatolant ... promo [ work-in-progress ] + anatolant.vodpod.com