[ archive ]
[ advertising space : webmaster ]
How to Read a FilmSubscribe to Open Class @ 200x Aesthetics
New UAF students must complete Assessment Form!
Mailing List & News -- subscribe yourself *
After 2009 : classes.vtheatre.net
Questionstest master page
Name __________________ Please give short answers:
1. What is the difference between dramatic and filmic structures?
2. What is the function of CUs (Close-up shots)?
3. What do we call a polyphonic principle? Use "Pulp Fiction" to illustrate your points.
4. What is the Eisenstein's major contribution to film?
5. What is a counter-point and how does it apply to sound in film?
6. Describe the difference between image and symbol.
7. What are the main themes and conflict in "God-Father"?
8. What is subjectibe time? Give an example.
9. Write one page (max) mini-essay, comparing use of dream techniques by Fellini, Bergman and Kurosawa.
2005-2006 Theatre UAF Season: Four Farces + One Funeral & Godot'06
Film-North * Anatoly Antohin
© 2007 by vtheatre.net. Permission to link to this site is granted. books.google.com + scholar.google.com