BM Tests * Bookmark vTheatre! amazon.com *
2009 : |
GeoAlaska: Theatre & Film
Spring 2003: Don Juan
ShowCases: 3 Sisters, Mikado, 12th Night, Hamlet, The Importance of Being Earnest, Dangerous Liaisons, Don Juan
2004 & After
Beckett "four corners"
|Part I. MC Questions|
1. Click the red button next to each answer you think is most correct.
2. If you do not know the answer, do not guess, since wrong answers are penalized.
3. If you check the wrong red button, simply click the correct one to change it.
4. If you have checked a red button with a guess and wish to deselect all red buttons for that question, just click the lit red button.
5. When finished, click the "Click When Finished Button" at the end of the test. Your score will appear below it, and all correct answers will be lit with a green button. Check over the "green lit" answers you didn't know to assist you in knowing what areas you still need to study.
Examples of the monologues and scenes for analysis are from the old (Method) directory (see Shows index).
Dramatic Analysis is required for BM no less than for the Method. In fact, I consider Method to be the first step for BM analysis. (At the end of his life Stanislavsky also was teaching "Method of Physical Actions"). Only after the analysis an actor can trully be ready for physical action. BM are about strong choices, visible and performable. The strong movement can be repeated and repeated by others. I recommend to do it in class: pass your choice to the rest to shape and to test it!
@2000-2003 THR w/Anatoly * Next: exam *
An online course supplement *
2005-2006 Theatre UAF Season: Four Farces + One Funeral & Godot'06
Film-North * Anatoly Antohin * eCitations *