2008 : |
... webfilm (page)
* video pages --
Theory of Spectatorship aDiary + Film-North Album (new)
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
NotesI have to think about this page...
Bad Subjects, Wrong Theories
Baudrillard's four-part history of the image (commonly referred to as his four orders of simulation) closely mirrors Nietzsche's history of the "'True' World":
1. it [the image] is the reflection of a profound reality;
2. it masks and denatures a profound reality;
3. it masks the absence of a profound reality;
4. it has no relation to any reality whatsoever; it is its own pure simulacrum. (Simulacra 6)
... semio page
* jumpcut.com/anatolant -- groups ?
* youtube.com/anatolant -- playlists
[ samples ]
slow motion... with music :)
@2002 film-north NEXT: images ?
... Information pollution...
2005-2006 Theatre UAF Season: Four Farces + One Funeral & Godot'06
Film-North * Anatoly Antohin
© 2005 by vtheatre.net. Permission to link to this site is granted.
Anatoly XXI : writing blog 07
Zizek on film theory [ sister-page film.vtheatre.net/theory ]
... many SHOTS (youtubers) of POV [ human presence, because of the camera or the viewing? ]
old page webfilm : web and POV?
keys.txt -- anatoly.live.com + anatoly.groups.live.com & anatolant.vox.com